sunnuntai 22. tammikuuta 2012

A thank you speech

The members of the Academy, ladies and gentlemen

I am really honoured to be standing here. This is what I’ve been dreaming of since I was a little child. It is amazing to stand here and know how rocky the road is behind me.

I want to thank all the members of our cast; you were always there for me. Special thanks to the director, you were marvellous, and I am a better actor after being in a film you directed. Thanks to the special effects group, I would be nothing without you, you really made the movie. And of course it was easy to fall to Robert Pattinson’s arms, thanks to you I didn’t fall down.

I will thank my parents who were standing by my side all the time. I need to thank my little sister who taught me how to be you no matter what others think. Thanks to my dog Marley, who made me take him out even when it was raining.

I also want to thank all of my fans who have been so positive and supportive on this project. Thanks also to those who have hated me since the beginning, you have taught me to be proud of who I am and where I come from. Finally I will thank those who decided that I was worth giving this grand credit. You don’t know how happy I’m standing here. I’m glad that you made my dreams come true.

Thank you.

1 kommentti:

  1. Heei, tosi hyvä teksti!
    Nauroin Pattinsonin maininnalle ja toi Marley-koirakin tuo mieleen sen elokuvan.. tosin en oo nähny sitä!
    Hyvin selkeetä ja mukavaa tekstiä lukea :-)

    VastaaPoista